Re: [Lsf-pc] [LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] FS Maintainers Don't Scale

> > Eryu usually posts a weekly status of xfstests review queue, often with
> > a call for reviewers, sometimes with specific patch series mentioned.
> > That helps me as a developer to monitor the status of my own work
> > and it helps me as a reviewer to put the efforts where the maintainer
> > needs me the most.
>
> I wasn't aware of that, I'll ask him to put me on the list.

I was talking about the weekly xfstests ANNOUNCE email.
Most of the time, review information amounts to "there are still patches
in my review backlog", but sometimes the information is more
specific with call for specific reviews:
https://lore.kernel.org/fstests/5ddaafc5.1c69fb81.7e284.ad99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Thanks,
Amir.