Re: How to fix bad superblock or xfs_repair: error - read only 0 of 512 bytes

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your response. I could solve the problem by extending
the lv as Eric suggested.

Regards,

Utpal Bora
Ph.D. Scholar
Computer Science & Engineering
IIT Hyderabad
http://utpalbora.com
PGP key fingerprint: 2F12 635E 409F 11AC 1502  BB41 7705 9980 A062 FA70