Fwd: XFS Memory allocation deadlock in kmem_alloc

Hello,

This list has recommended enabling stack traces to determine the root
cause of issues with XFS deadlocks occurring in Centos 7.7
(3.10.0-1062).

Based on what was recommended by Eric Sandeen, we have tried updating
the following files to generate XFS stack traces:

# echo 11 > /proc/sys/fs/xfs/error_level

And

# echo 3 > /proc/sys/fs/xfs/error_level

But no stack traces are printed to dmesg.  I was thinking of
re-compiling the kernel with debug flags enabled.  Do you think this
is necessary?

Thanks so much for your time and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
--
Andrew Carr | Enterprise Architect
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.