Good morning I am a highly reputable financial consultant. I have a deceased client who has no relation to come for claims of the funds she deposited in a vault since the last 5 years.All efforts to locate any of the member of her family has proved futile. I have decided to source for a reliable foreigner who will be able to provide us with a comfortable bank account where the funds could be lodged//deposited. I am open to discuss with you,your entitlements and share upon the completion of the transaction. Thanks as i await your return mail. Richard Dickson. frankiebilla@xxxxxxxxx richarddickson1890@xxxxxxxxx

VERY CONFIDENTIAL