Re: Include 'xfs: speed up large directory modifications' in 5.3?

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 01:28:09PM +0200, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been running with Dave's series for faster directory inserts since
> forever without any issues, and the last revision [1] still applies cleanly
> to current5.2-rc (not sure about xfs-next though).
> Any chance this can be included in 5.3? IMHO it would be a shame if this
> fell through the cracks again.
>
> Thanks,
> Holger
>
> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/xfs/list/?series=34713

Christoph reviewed most of the series, but it looked like he and Dave
went back and forth a bit on the second to last patch and Dave never
sent a v2 series or a request to just merge it as is, so I didn't take
any action.  Hey Dave, are you still working on a resubmission for this
series?

--D