xfsdump cleaning scripts (and thanks for all the fish)

Hi guys

I'm leaving Red Hat and won't have the time to work on the xfsdump
cleaning anymore. So, in case anyone else wants to pick it up, I
uploaded my cleaning scripts on Github [1] together with some basic
readme. (Including changes that I didn't manage to polish and get them
merged to xfs) Hopefully it will be useful.

It was nice to meet you guys and let XFS rule! :-)

Cheers,
Jan

[1] https://github.com/jtulak/xfsdump-style-scripts

PS: In case you want to contact me after this week, you can reach me
at: jan@xxxxxxxx

--
Jan Tulak