use bios directly in the log code v2

Hi all,

this series switches the log writing and log recovery code to use bios
directly, and remove various special cases from the buffer cache code.
Note that I have developed it on top of the previous series of log item
related cleanups, so if you don't have that applied there is a small
conflict.  To make life easier I have pushed out a git branche here:

    git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git xfs-log-bio

Gitweb:

    http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git/shortlog/refs/heads/xfs-log-bio

Changes since v2:
 - rename the 'flush' flag to 'need_flush'
 - spelling fixes
 - minor cleanups

Changes since v1:
 - rebased to not required the log item series first
 - split the bio-related code out of xfs_log_recover.c into a new file
   to ease using xfs_log_recover.c in xfsprogs
 - use kmem_alloc_large instead of vmalloc to allocate the buffer
 - additional minor cleanups