About http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/xfs_repair.8.html

Hi,

I was browsing man7.org looking for manual pages and came across this:

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/xfs_repair.8.html

Hm, that's cool that it pulls in xfsprogs manpages now. :)

Unfortunately, I got to the bottom and saw:

   "Information about the project can be found at ⟨http://xfs.org/⟩;. If
   you have a bug report for this manual page, see
   ⟨http://oss.sgi.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=XFS⟩;.  This page was
   obtained from the project's upstream Git repository
   ⟨git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsprogs⟩ on 2019-03-06.  (At that time,
   the date of the most recent commit that was found in the repository
   was 2019-02-22.)"

The last two URLs here are incorrect.  Linux XFS no longer uses any SGI
servers, I think oss.sgi.com has been dead for 18 months, and xfs.org .
In any case, bug reports should go to [1] and the upstream git repo is
[2].  Could you please update whatever's generating man7.org?

Thanks,

--D

[1] mailto:linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfsprogs-dev.git/