small fixes and optimizations for delalloc and reflink

Hi all,

this series contains my changes to fix up the delalloc and reflink
code to prepare for the always COW mode.  This sits on top of
the 'xfs: properly invalidate cached writeback mapping' series from
Brian.

To make reviewing easier I also have a git tree available here:

    git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git xfs-mapping-validation.4

Gitweb:

    http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git/shortlog/refs/heads/xfs-mapping-validation.4