COW improvements and always_cow support V2

Hi all,

this series adds the always_cow mode support after improving our COW
write support a little bit first.

The always_cow mode stresses the COW path a lot, but with a few xfstests
fixups it generall looks good, except for:

 - a few tests that complain about fragmentation, which is rather inherent
   in this mode
 - generic/208 crashing a lot (and generic/095 with 1k block similarly)
   because a COW fork extent has changed under writeback.  As far as I can
   tell this is because nothing prevents another thread from moving a COW
   fork extent to the data fork while we are under writeback.  I'm currently
   fully root causing this and looking into a potential fix
 - xfs/017 crashes occasionally in log recovery because we can't find
   a refcount tree record that we try to free.
   I haven't really fully understood this one yet.

Changes since v1:
 - make delalloc and unwritten extent conversions simpler and more robust
 - add a few additional cleanups
 - support all fallocate modes but actual preallocation
 - rebase on top of a fix from Brian (which is included as first patch
   to make the patch set more usable)