xfsdump usecases

Hi guys

I'm doing some cleanup of xfsdump code and the testing infrastructure
for it in xfstests is rather small, for the number of options and
modes xfsdump has. So, I'm asking you if you have any scripts using
xfsdump and xfsrestore, or some custom test suite, can you share it? I
will polish it and put into xfstests.

Thanks,
Jan