4.20 plans

Hi all,

I've recovered enough to start reviewing patches and collecting up all
my scattered brains again.  Dave will handle the merge window for 4.20
and I'll take over again after -rc1 is out.  For this release, we intend
to focus on stability and defer new features until 4.21.  In other
words, we'd prefer bug fixes and cleanups only this time around.

It's nice to be back,

--D