Strange XFS problem

Hi there,

I've just a big problem with my XFS file system used on a mdraid raid 5
array.

It started with the situation that the mount of my device was not
possible any more (don't know why, hdd's are OK).

"xfs_repair" results in

"
ERROR: The log head and/or tail cannot be discovered. Attempt to mount
the
filesystem to replay the log or use the -L option to destroy the log
and
attempt a repair.
"

"xfs_repair -L " ran, but unfortunately it was interrupted by an
automatic server shutdown after it stuck after stage 7.

Now, "xfs_repair" results in

"
Phase 1 - Superblock finden und überprüfen...
        - Berichts-Prozess in Abständen von 15 Minutes
Phase 2 - ein internes Protokoll benutzen
        - Null-Protokoll...
Log inconsistent or not a log (last==0, first!=1)
empty log check failed
zero_log: cannot find log head/tail (xlog_find_tail=22)
ERROR: The log head and/or tail cannot be discovered. Attempt to mount
the
filesystem to replay the log or use the -L option to destroy the log
and
attempt a repair.
"

A mount attemp results in

"
mount: /mnt/test: Falscher Dateisystemtyp, ungültige Optionen, der
Superblock von /dev/md2 ist beschädigt, fehlende Kodierungsseite oder
ein anderer Fehler.
"

And "xfs_repair -L" results in

"
Phase 1 - Superblock finden und überprüfen...
        - Berichts-Prozess in Abständen von 15 Minutes
Phase 2 - ein internes Protokoll benutzen
        - Null-Protokoll...
Log inconsistent or not a log (last==0, first!=1)
empty log check failed
zero_log: cannot find log head/tail (xlog_find_tail=22)
"

Sounds linke some kind of "Hen-egg" problem.

Is there any change to get the XFS file sytem back running without
recreating the filesystem?

Kernel:

"
uname -r