                        Blocks
Project ID   Used   Soft   Hard Warn/Grace
---------- ---------------------------------
#0          14.3G      0      0  00 [------]
#15             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
#32             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
#33             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
#34             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
#35             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
#36             0    20G    21G  00 [------]
web01       86.5G    95G    96G  00 [------]
web02       73.2G    75G    76G  00 [------]
web03       19.5G    20G    21G  00 [------]
web04       33.3G    40G    42G  00 [------]
web05       10.3G    20G    21G  00 [------]
web06        3.1G    20G    21G  00 [------]

I only have the 'web01' to 'web06' projects listed in my /etc/projects
and /etc/projid files, for the particular directories whose disk usage I
want to manage via XFS quotas.

Does anyone have any idea why I'm seeing these extra projects listed
after the upgrade to stretch? What can I do to remove them so that I'm
only setting quotas and doing file accounting for the six web
directories that I've configured?

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to give me.

Best wishes,
-Ian Macdonald

--
Ian Macdonald
GPG/PGP: 0778 889F EE5D DFB4 D195 97A7 779B D6BF A305 DEFC

GreenNet Ltd, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
UK Tel:      0330 355 4011
Intl:        +44 20 7065 0935
Twitter:     @GreenNetISP
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 02070438