lazytime for XFS

Hi all,

this series implements the lazytime feature for XFS.  Unlike ext4 we don't
bother supporting the file system parsed text option as MS_LAZYTIME has
been supported by util-linux for a long time now.  The first patch is
needed to make sure XFS actually sees that a dirty inode was dirtied due
to lazy time, which is important for XFS as we don't otherwise use the
VFS inode dirty tracking for metadata.