Re: XFS corruption of in-memory data detected with KVM

> Also, you are running a very old kernel, so, please make sure you try to run a
> newer xfs_repair.

We installed yesterday 3.10.0-693.17.1.el7. I know that CentOS and RedHat
keep old stable kernel version and backport important stuff: do you think that
upgrading to a more recent kernel (4 and above) would be better,
even if less stable?

> Also, this is more a guess than anything. If you see this happening often (even
> after xfs_repair), you might want to double-check your storage stack and see if
> this is not corrupting anything, bad configured storage stacks in virtual
> environments are very usual culprits on filesystem corruption cases.

How could we check our storage stack and see if it is the one to blame?

Thanks, best regards