Re: [patch V4 01/11] Documentation: Add license-rules.rst to describe how to properly identify file licenses

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 12:03:55 +0100
Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jonathan,
> As an English Major, does this make sense to you? (using boilerplate
> as a single word, not the kitten thing)

Surely you're not calling me an English major? :)

Anyway, I would use "boilerplate" in a setting like this, and my spelling
checker likes it, so it must be good.  Doesn't seem like something worth a
lot of worry, though.

Thanks,

jon