Re: xfs-quota reports used space incorrectly

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 01:43:13PM +0430, peykasa Admin wrote:
> Hi
>
> We face a problem with xfs quota
>
> SENARIO
> we have a file sharing for some users. Each user has a sharing folder.
> Each user has a 1G limitation for his folder. the limitation is created via
> xfs quota.
>
> PROBLEM
> For some users, the used space reported by xfs quota is not equal to the
> real used space.
> xfs quota reports the space is full (1024 M) and nothing can be moved there
> but the real used space is less than that value.

Not a lot to go on here. Please show the exact commands (and their
output) that demonstrate the problem, as well as provide information
about kernel, xfs_quota version, etc, as mentioned here:

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F

Cheers,

Dave.

--