Re: How do I stop the roll backs?

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 03:52:47AM -0700, toddandmargo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Fedora 26
>
> Every time I shutdown, everything i have modifies or added  gets rolled back.
> And I have to restore everything from backup, including most of the customer's
> data that was copied from Samba on the old server.  It is a disaster.

This is quite weird, are you able to reproduce it by just
mounting/modifying/unmounting the filesystem?

Only thing that comes to my mind at a first glance would be if something went
wrong with the journal.

Can you provide more details about your setup? Mainly regarding the storage
organization where your XFS filesystem is in. Logs, from the system too.

A good guide of what information to provide can be found here:

http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_FAQ#Q:_What_information_should_I_include_when_reporting_a_problem.3F