RFC: buffered I/O completion change

I'm currently debugging a customer issue where we run into a softlockup
in xfs_finish_writeback, and consequently a lot of stuck buffered
writeback.   I'm still not sure what the root cause it as it is very
hard to reproduce, but one thing that sprang to mind again is the
hairy nature of end_buffer_async_write, especially combined with our
loop that calls it.  This patch avoids these pitfalls by opencoding
end_buffer_async_write.