Re: Metadata corruption at xfs_attr3_leaf_write_verify()

Hello,
can this be related to our problems on 4.9.x kernel, we have started to see
after starting to use ACL?

I have several crashes in this thread, it bites us usually once per month:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-xfs/msg07058.html

Metadata buffer dump seems to be the same

Thanks,
Libor

--------
[1] mailto:libor.klepac@xxxxxxx