Metadata corruption detected at xfs_inode_buf_verify

Hi,

I have a raspberrypi and try to use that as a small file server. After
trying to delete a ~1TB direcory, it locked up and was then power cycled.
Now I cannot mount the XFS partition any more:

$ mount -t xfs /dev/mapper/owc1 /mnt/disk
mount: mount /dev/mapper/owc1 on /mnt/disk failed: Structure needs cleaning

   [producing lots of messages in dmesg, see below]

$ xfs_repair -v /dev/mapper/owc1
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
        - reporting progress in intervals of 15 minutes
        - block cache size set to 26024 entries
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - zero log...
zero_log: head block 3455547 tail block 3450129
ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs
[...]

Mounting with -o ro,norecovery works, and the directory I wanted to remove
is still there, in parts - only about 200 GB have been deleted.

Full script log and .config: http://nerdbynature.de/bits/4.11.0-rc5/xfs/

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,
Christian.