xfstests and (automated) workflow?

Hi guys,

II decided to streamline and automate some things for me with testing
xfs, but as I worked on it, I realise that surely I'm not the first
one to do that. So I would like to ask you, can you share your tips
and tricks? :-)

What I began to work at is a small suite of scripts to deploy a docker
container (could be changed for a VM) which compiles my local version
of xfsprogs and xfstests, runs it, and if I specify multiple
revisions, it does it for every of the revisions and then tells me
which test results changed between the revisions. I know the
comparison of failures between runs can be done with
tools/compare-failures. It doesn't detect a change in "not run"
though, which I would like to detect too.

Are you using anything like this you can share?

Thanks,
Jan

--
Jan Tulak