Re: XFS kernel BUG during generic/270 with v4.10

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 12:13:00PM -0700, Ross Zwisler wrote:
> By running generic/270 in a loop on an XFS filesystem mounted with DAX I'm
> able to reliably generate the following kernel bug after a few (~10)
> iterations (output passed through kasan_symbolize.py):

A few other notes which I should have included in the original report:

1) I initially found this while testing Brian's fix for the WARN_ON I reported
with this same test [1].

2) After the initial failure I was able to reproduce the issue reliably on
v4.10.  Based on 1) and 2) my guess is that this failure is independent of the
other issue that I reported and that Brian was trying to fix.  They just
happen to show up with the same xfstest.

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-xfs/msg04300.html

Thanks,
- Ross