4.9-stable updates for XFS

Hi all,

below are backports from 4.10-rc3 for XFS.  I've selected all clear
bugfixes for reported bugs, and added about a handful of small
infrastructure backports so that we can take the fixes as is instead of
having to redo them in a different way than upstream.

These have passed xfstests on top of Linux 4.9.2.  Even if some of the
patches might apply to older stable trees please do not backport them
unless someone volunteers to QA them first.