RFC: 4.9-stable backports for xfs

Given that 4.9 is a long-term stable release, and the first release
with reflink support I'm going to plan backporting fixes for 4.9-stable.
At least for the 4.10 timeframe I plan to backport relatively
agressively, that is everything that could be considered a fix, as well
as infrastructure required for the fixes to apply as-is.  Further down
the road the criterial will become stricter and stricter.

Here is my current tree based on the patches in the 4.10 merge window
so far:

	http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/xfs.git/shortlog/refs/heads/xfs-stable-4.9

It's been doing fine with xfstests so far, and I plan to send it to Greg
next week unless I hear negative feedback.