reflink COW improvements

Hi all,

this series adds a few improvements to the direct I/O COW path.

Note that patch 2 at this point causes a regression in xfs/214:

@ -11,7 +11,7 @@
 CoW one of the files
 root      --       0       0       0              4     0     0
 nobody    --       0       0       0              1     0     0
-fsgqa     --    3520       0       0              4     0     0
+fsgqa     --    3072       0       0              4     0     0
 Remount the FS to see if accounting changes
 root      --       0       0       0              4     0     0
 nobody    --       0       0       0              1     0     0

But I think the test golden output actually is wrong - the test
claims it tests that we don't get blocks charged during the COW,
but the 3520 here means 512 bytes were charged, and later in the
golden output we actually see that going away after a remount.