Re: XFS bug?

Hi Dave,

(I hope I pick up the right quoting style.) (I also hope I don’t double post, I had to trim my mailer settings to not accidentally send multipart/html to the list.)

> On 1 Dec 2016, at 12:03, Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian - thanks for perservering and getting this report to
> the list. :P

Thanks for nudging me. :)

Not sure whether its possible or makes sense to answer this questions at the moment: should we feel safe running 4.4 right now?

Christian

--
Christian Theune · ct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io