Re: Can I add external log device after filesystem was created?

Hi,

We are building huge test system with hundreds TB of data. We want to
execute some performance tests without and with external log device.
Filling in the data is a time consuming process, so my first idea was
to create the filesystem without external log, execute the tests and
then add external log and repeat the tests without recreating the
filesystem. Now I know I have to do this. Thanks

BR
Marcin