fix locking for the reflink operation

When creating a reflink we need to take the iolock much earlier, as
various early checks done in xfs_file_share_range currently are racy
without it.  Patches 1-3 sort that out in a minimal invasive way,
but I think we should just merge xfs_file_share_range and
xfs_reflink_remap_range, which is what patch 4 does.

Patches 1-3 are something I'd like to see in 4.9, patch 4 might not
fully qualify, but just getting it in might make everyones life easier.