Media Content Processing Engine

Good morning,

are you open to talk about automating the search for specific data, contracts, documentation in your company?

Based on artificial intelligence models, we have created a solution that analyzes and searches for audio, video and photo content, then recognizes, classifies and tags visual objects, events/places, objects, visible texts, faces.

Thanks to this, we eliminate manual activities in the field of searching documents, contracts, annexes, archives with photos or videos in order to quickly search for specific information and data in various forms.

I will be happy to show how such a solution will work in your company. Can I call and tell you the details?

Yours faithfully,
Alfred Sawayn

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ACPI]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Laptop]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]     [Linux Resources]