From: linux-x25-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mehturt
Sent: Sat 12/8/2007 11:02 AM
To: linux-x25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: x.25 status in kernel

Hello list,
I am reading about the current status of x.25 in Linux kernel.
Is the information in net/x25/Kconfig up-to-date?
Is the x.25 over LLC 2 still not present in kernel?
Is this information (from
http://www.baty.hanse.de/linux-x25/doc/FAQ.txt) true as of 2.6.23
kernel?
	"LAPB over Ethernet driver" for doing X.25 over lapb over Ethernet
	      (CAUTION: this is only intended for testing, it does not
	      implement a standardised protocol, it uses ethernet
	      broadcasting which might disturn other hosts)
Is this statement (from kernel sources) still valid?
 *      This is ALPHA test software. This code may break your machine,
 *      randomly fail to work with new releases, misbehave and/or generally
 *      screw up. It might even work.

The reason I'm asking is that our customer wants to migrate some
services from Solaris (using Solstice x.25 stack) to Linux and I need
to find linux stacks out there - I started with the implementation
currently in Linux kernel.

Thanks
m.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-x25" in

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-x25" in

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ACPI]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Laptop]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]     [Linux Resources]