Linux Plumber IoT micro conference call for submissions

Hello,

Chris Friedt and myself will host the fifth iteration of the IoT micro conference at Linux Plumbers in November this year.

We are still looking for speakers and discussion topics to round out the MC. Bluetooth and 802.15.4 being two of the usual suspects, we wanted to bring this to your attention. If you have an interesting topic you want to raise and discuss feel free to submit to the submission system before September 15th.

https://lpc.events/blog/current/index.php/2023/08/23/iot-mc-cfp/

regards
Chris & Stefan