Repository changes for linux-wpan

Hello Stephen,

I don't know if you were already tracking Stefan's wpan and wpan-next
tree but as we are starting a maintainers group to relieve Stefan and
lighten the reviewing load on Alexander, we switched to new trees:

-T:     git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sschmidt/wpan.git
-T:     git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sschmidt/wpan-next.git
+T:     git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wpan/wpan.git
+T:     git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wpan/wpan-next.git

We will now maintain:

* wpan.git master
  This is our "to net" tree, with fixes, mainly.
* wpan-next.git master
  This is our "to net-next" tree, with features, mainly.
  We plan on not rebasing this branch.
* wpan-next.git staging
  This is the same as the wpan-next.git master branch, but we allow
  ourselves to force push this one in case of problem. Once our tests
  have passed and if no warning was triggered in the linux-next tree
  you maintain, we will merge the branch in the master branch mentioned
  above.

We would like to kindly ask you to update your scripts to take these
branches into your linux-next tree.

Thanks a lot!
Miquèl, on behalf of the wpan team