Re: [wpan-next v2 0/9] ieee802154: A bunch of fixes

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 at 06:21, Miquel Raynal <miquel.raynal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In preparation to a wider series, here are a number of small and random
> fixes across the subsystem.
>
> Changes in v2:
> * Fixed the build error reported by a robot. It ended up being something
>   which I fixed in a commit from a following series. I've now sorted
>   this out and the patch now works on its own.

This patch series should be reviewed first and have all current
detected fixes, it also should be tagged "wpan" (no need to fix that
now). Then there is a following up series for a new feature which you
like to tackle, maybe the "more generic symbol duration handling"? It
should be based on this "fixes" patch series, Stefan will then get
things sorted out to queue them right for upstream.
Stefan, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, please give me the weekend to review this patch series.

Thanks.

- Alex