Linux Plumbers IoT MC: Call For Proposals

Hi everyone,

The IoT MC (IoThree's Company) has been accepted for the 3rd straight
year at Linux Plumbers, Sept 20-24 2021 (Virtual).

I see lots of great stuff happening here and would like to invite the
community to put in some proposals for IoT-related talks and
discussions.

https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/abstracts/

Just scroll down to "Submit New Proposal". In the dialog that appears,
under "Track" select "IoThree's Company MC".

Tell us about your successes and frustrations about bringing-up IoT
products in the Linux ecosystem :-) We want to improve the developer
experience for everyone and discussion is very welcome!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year virtually.

Chris