Re: things not working - newbie questions

Hi,

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 12:59, Mark Butsch <Mark.Butsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I feel I am missing some crucial detail.

I tried to reproduce it, I don't see any mistake and it does not work
for me as well. However I am not an expert in af802154 socket (I never
touched it so far) it's a very historical growing thing. Maybe Stefan
can help here.
However, I tested an IPv6 ping on my side and it worked. Just do ping6
"fe80....%lowpan0", whereas the address is lowpan1 of course. May I
have at the weekend time to look at it and maybe we can finally start
some next generation socket interface or better make this one less
complicated/fixing bugs (also some netns awareness seems to be
missing, as I figured out?).

I also was looking at wireshark, it was showing some data arriving.

- Alex