Re: Plumbers 2019 IoT Microconference

Hello.

On 12.04.19 10:24, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> Hi linux-wpan!
>
> https://linuxplumbersconf.org
>
> Are any kernel contributors planning on attending this year's Linux
> Plumber's Conference?
>
> I'm in the process of finalizing the proposal for the IoT
> Microconference and wanted to gauge the possible turnout.
>
> If you would like to attend or are already planning to attend, please
> let me know, off-list if preferred.

I have not done any planning for it so far. September timeframe seems
possible, but I would need to see if that makes sense and it does not
clash with anything else.

> There will be some familiar open-hardware people as well. Speakers are
> welcome. Lots of open discussion.

Its been along time since my last LPC. How are the talk proposals for
handled for micro conferences nowadays? I could present about linux-wpan
and be around for discussions on IoT network stuff.

regards
Stefan Schmidt