Re: AT86RF212 based USB-Stick (HUL)

Hello!

First i want to thank you for taking your time to look at my code and all the
useful comments. I will go through them step by step.

I have some general questions:

My thought was to squash all the commits into a single one once the code is in
good enough shape. Do you prefer to keep the commit history?

I did debug the firmware over UART. I thought it might be a useful option to
other developers (using the DEBUG flag) working on this firmware, but i can of
course also remove my debug code completely if it is not needed?

> As for review I can go through your changes on the github links and do
> some initial review there but the final patches and review to get
> applied to the tree need to come as git patches to this mailing list.

I have seen the git send-email tutorial on the linux-wpan homepage (To change
the homepage). Never used git send-email before but i guess this is how it
should be done with the code as well, once the code is in good shape.

> I also send you the address from my private mail (datenfreihafen.org).
> Did this one end up in your SPAM folder? That would be odd.

It actually did. No clue why :)

--
Josef Filzmaier