Re: please help me to integrate RPL in kernel

Thank You Alex and João for your advice and guidance.

Right now i am following this site:
http://www.sixpinetrees.pl/2014/11/linux-rpl-router.html

if i have any doubts i will get in touch with you.

--
Sincerely Your's

Janardhanachari Kella
Contact:+91-9908469599