Re: Requesting for process, to port driver from contiki to linux

Hello.

On 06/01/17 13:57, JANARDHANACHARI KELLA wrote:
thankq Stefan.

can you suggest me, any documents to develop/ write STM Spirit1
supported module?

If you want to get any help or support here you should read what people are writing you. Alexander told you at least two times now to keep the mailing list in cc when replying and STOP top posting on this list. (If you do not know what he means I suggest you look it up). I you keep ignoring this people will just ignore you.

And if you no read again what I wrote you will see that I already suggested you to look at the existing drivers. We are a group of volunteers here working on Linux-wpan. If nobody has an interest to spent his time on writing a guide how to develop a driver for for transceiver XXX it just does not happen.

You best bet it to take a look at the existing drivers, learn how they are hooked up to the stack and interact with the kernel. Take the datasheet (if the vendor offers one to you) and match what logic you find there to drive the hardware to what we have.

regards
Stefan Schmidt