Re: Requesting for info about 15.4 network enabling...

I have an article in the Linux Journal for December 2016 addressing
this issue. It should become publicly available in January, but is
currently available as a paid resource from
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-journal-december-2016

Basically, you have to give the 6lowpan device a unique local or global
address. The Ipv6 address automatically assigned is a link local
address and isn't routable. You also have to set up your connection to
the external network to be a gateway. If that is a Linux box, you need
to set IPv6 forwarding in /etc/sysctl.conf. Using radvd to configure
your RPi network is also useful. Then with a bit of huffing and puffing
it should work

Cheers

Jan
--