[ISSUE] Lack of support to set wpan-ping interval

Hi,

I'm using the wpan-ping function for at86rf233 on RPis for my experiments. I find that current wpan-ping cannot set the interval value like ping (with -i to set the interval).
I added some codes to make wpan-ping support the interval setting. If you consider this as a patch for wpan-ping.c, I could submit it for discussing.

Thank you all!

Best Regards,
Xue Wenqian