wpan-tools 0.7 release

Hello.

It is a pleasure to announce the 0.7 release of wpan-tools.
Thanks to everyone who contributed!

A smaller release with network namespaces support as the biggest new feature. Combined with some smaller fixes. We are also celebrating our 100th commit in the repository.

We switched from bzip2 to xz as our extra compression format. You might need to update your packaging scripts. Good old gz is still around.

Downloads and md5sums:

http://wpan.cakelab.org/releases/wpan-tools-0.7.tar.xz
91f0b640ff66910e977fab6525625624

http://wpan.cakelab.org/releases/wpan-tools-0.7.tar.gz
06608f69951088844196f79685318aa9

Alexander Aring (2):
       update nl802154.h
       phy: add netns support

Stefan Schmidt (9):
       wpan-ping: ensure the memory for our config struct is initialized.
       wpan-ping: set more default values for our configuration
       wpan-ping: clarify help message for address setting
       info: remove confusing supported commands printout
       info: pretty print tx powers output
       info: pretty print ed levels output
       info: fix typo in tx power and ed level unit
       build: switch extra dist compressions from bzip2 to xz
       Release 0.7

regards
Stefan Schmidt