Re: at86rf212B 868Mhz

Hello.

On 22/03/16 19:48, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
Hi,

I've got two devices with a at86rf212B onboard: device A (ohter OS
with at86rf212b driver) sending frame to device B  (running on Kernel
4.1 with the at86rf230 driver)
Both has got a 868MHz antenna.
Case 1: I set channel to 5 and page to 0 (914MHz according to
datasheet) to both of them, it works fine, I can receive and send
frames.
Case 2: I set channel to 0 and page to 0 (868MHz according to
dataheet) and I can't receive or send any frames.

Alexander, have you already tried to run on 868MHz?

I'm not Alex but I can tell you that neither he or myself have 868 MHz capable hardware so we never have been able to test that on our side.

There could still be a bug in the driver or the iwpan page/channel setting somewhere. Printing out the values you get in the kernel (first the ones you get over netlink from iwpan and second the ones being set into the register) might give you a first clue if they actually compare to what the chip expects.

regards
Stefan Schmidt