Re: PROBLEM:there exists a wrong return value of function ieee802154_add_iface()

Hello.

On 14/03/16 10:30, Alexander Aring wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 05:39:12PM +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

Missing a bit context here as the original message never made it to the
list.

linux-wpan was cc'ed inside the mail, but there was some html stuff
there... I don't know why it isn't arrived at linux-wpan.

If it had html in it vger would reject it.

Anyway...

There exists a bugzilla entry for that and John Linville said that I
should care about that, see [0].

OK