Re: RPl on Linux

Baptiste Clenet <bapclenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Thanks for your work concerning 6lowpan, 802.15.4 and wpan tools,
    > that's great!  I'm wondering what the status of RPL mesh implementation
    > on Linux?

There are few implementations, see for instance this article:
      http://www.sixpinetrees.pl/2014/11/linux-rpl-router.html

1) Mine, which is at http://unstrung.sandelman.ca/
   Currently storing only; non-storing requires kernel work
   that is not yet done.

2) https://github.com/joaopedrotaveira/linux-rpl
   which lives in the kernel.

3) https://github.com/tcheneau/simpleRPL