Re: Issues about 802.15.4 packet transmission and getting RSSI,LQI info using at86rf233

Hello.

Sorry for the delay I was on vacation. I suggest you directly address the linux-wpan mailing list for questions as there are more people that might be able to help you. I cc'ed the list now. You might want to subscribe to it for discussions about work on linux-wpan.

[Resend as vger wants plain text, my fault]