Automated building infrastructure for wpan-tools now active

Hello.

I tokk some time to setup an automated build for every push to our wpan-tools repo. As we are using GitHub I went with Travis CI which tightly integrates with Github and
solves the problem for us without running our own hardware.

https://travis-ci.org/linux-wpan/wpan-tools

For now we only do compile testing with gcc and clang. If someone has an interest to
extend this let me know.

Another functionality we use from Travis is the automated submit of builds to the Coverity Scan service to run a static analysis over our code. This already found some
small issues which are fixed now.

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/linux-wpan-wpan-tools/

We do only submit pushes to a branch called coverity_scan. This avoids the overkill of submitting every push to master and also helps to submit our code before it even hits master. You should be able to register at Coverity and request access to our defects if you want to see what is going on there. Nothing to do right now but that
could change. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt