Re: [RFC bluetooth-next 00/21] mrf24j40: async rx/tx handling and new features

Hello.

On 13/08/15 14:22, Alexander Aring wrote:
Hi,

this patch series contains some cleanups, devicetree support, rx/tx async
handling, threaded irq to hardirq, csma params settings, cca mode settings,
cca energy detection levels, tx power settings and promiscuous mode settings.

Also I add regmap support, the lowlevel spi calls are only used in hotpaths
for handling receive/transmit and irq handling. There are also some many
magic numbers, maybe we can introduce some register bits defines.

First I will send this as RFC to get some respone if the patches looks fine
and acceptable for mainline.

I waited for Alan to give some comments first here but he seems rather busy these days.

I struggled a while to hook up my mrf24j40ma module to a Pi B+ but it works now and I have been testing this patchset with it. Nothing problematic showed up and especially the updates for newer stack features are good to see for in-tree drivers.

You can have my

Tested-by: Stefan Schmidt <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

for the whole patchset. Review tags will individually while I go through it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt